Handy user tips
- XXImo also allows you to visit all Lukoil, Gulf and Esso Express fuel stations at any time.
- Want to log in to ‘My XXImo’? Your e-mail address doubles as your username.
- International travel with XXImo? Book your plane ticket, train journey or hotel at ‘My XXImo’.
- Refuelling at unmanned fuel stations? Bear in mind that in some cases, an amount may temporarily be reserved from your XXImo Mobility Card when you refuel in order to guarantee that your card has enough credit on it. This amount will be set off against the amount actually spent at the pump within one day.
- Online purchases are excluded, with the exception of specific sites which are permitted for XXImo, for example booking international train tickets via ‘My XXImo’.
- Do you often use taxis? The luxury taxi service Uber is also easy to pay for using XXImo.
- Looking for a refuelling, parking or charging location with the XXImo-app? By regularly logging back in you refresh the data, which means you will always see the latest available refuelling, parking and charging locations near you.
- As a cardholder, you can label your transactions as private, business or commuting and indicate whether they were incurred for specific customers, cost centres or projects. Read more.