Hello, I'm Milo!
Mobile parking with Milo…
With the Milo app, you can pay for mobile parking by starting and stopping a parking session at the touch of a button. Making a separate app for mobile parking a thing of the past.
Milo plans your day to get you to your appointment on time…
Milo provides up-to-date travel advice based on your diary, location, preferences and traffic information. You can also view all filling stations, car parks, meeting venues, charging points and car washes affiliated to XXImo in the app. Milo will navigate straight there. Need a taxi? Milo can get you an Uber, eCab or FREE NOW right away.
Milo helps with smart expenses claims…
Milo shows all the transactions made using your Mobility Card and offers you the option of adding a cost centre or customer name, or marking the transaction as private/business. No more hassles with manually processing receipts. Experience the convenience of declaring expenses 2.0 with Milo.
All the benefits at a glance
Milo plans and provides information for your journey
- Help with planning all your journeys straight from your calendar
- View the nearest filling stations, car parks, meeting venues, charging points and car washes (on your route) and navigate straight to them
- You’ll receive a message if your route changes based on current traffic and congestion information
- Compare travel times by train and car
Milo arranges and pays for mobility
- Start and stop on-street parking sessions
- Buy De Lijn M-tickets
- Buy SNCB train tickets
- Direct access to national and international taxi services like Uber, eCab and FREE NOW (Germany)
- Book and pay for international train travel throughout Europe directly
- View transactions, with the option of identifying them as private, business or commuting, or by customer name/cost centre
- Forgotten your card? Faulty ticket machine? Submit your receipt in Milo.
Milo puts you in the picture and answers all your questions
- Instantly view your current Mobility budget
- Contact the service desk direct
- Chat function for all your questions
- Submit your current kilometre count
- Request your PIN code and change your password
- Available in four languages (Dutch, English, French, German)
Milo in one minute
Download Milo for free
The Milo app, powered by XXImo, is free but is only available to XXImo card holders. In addition, the Milo app shows only the mobility for which you have been authorised by your employer.
Milo provides advice based on the information you share with the app or for which you give the app permission. This information is not recorded or shared with third parties and Milo has no tracking feature to establish where you’ve been.