Electric car charging
Being able to charge all over Belgium and Europe with one solution is something only XXImo provides, without extra charging costs. The combination of our smart tag, XXImo Mobility Card and access to all known European charging apps ensures that XXImo offers 100% coverage in Europe.
Charging in Belgium
With the XXImo charge card, employees can charge anywhere in Belgium. All public charging stations and fast chargers including Tesla Superchargers are accessible via XXImo. No extra or hidden costs, all on one VAT invoice and 100% coverage in Belgium.
The combination of our smart charging tag, charging card and access to all well-known European charging apps ensures that XXImo covers 100% of Europe. The rates apply here as shown on the billing station or in the app.
Charging apps like Smoov, Tesla, Mercedes Me Charge, Chargemap, Maingau, Mobility+ (EnBW), JuicePass are beneficial for employees who also charge abroad. Download the app, create an account and select Visa as your payment method. The rates apply here as shown on the billing station or in the app. This saves employees from having to download and claim from different apps. All charging transactions are processed automatically, all on 1 VAT invoice.
The advantages of electric charging with the XXImo charge card
- Access to all public charging stations throughout Europe! 100% charging guarantee
- No extra fees per charging session
- Including charging tag, XXImo Mobility Card and access to our Milo app
- No more fuss with receipts and declarations
- Find charge points and view live availability in our Milo app
- All charging transactions on a single VAT invoice
- Optional settlement of home charging costs by employer
Want to know more about electric charging with XXImo? Please contact us. We will be pleased to tell you all about the options for electric charging and more with the XXImo Mobility Card.Back to overview